I'm obsessed with coconut! There, I said it. Just home from a month in Florida where I indulged myself in many things coconut, I thought it would be fun to search out the best coconut beauty products. Being that summer is still in full swing, and coconut and coconut oil are a trendy beauty product right now, it wasn't hard to find a lot of new coconut-based beauty products. Typically found in oils and hair products, there are now a lot of skin care and hair products that are using coconut oil in them, too. These are my favorite ten coconut beauty products.
1. Freeze 24-7 Coconut Gel Face Masks - Freeze 24-7 just introduced this new collection of coconut gel face masks for three common skincare concerns. Made from all-natural fermented coconut juice which contains Vitamins B and C with natural soothing and hydrating properties, these masks deliver intense skincare treatments in just 20 minutes. Choose from the Anti-Gravity Lifting, Radiance Brightening or Intense Hydrating Face Masks. I like the Radiance Brightening Mask; it brightened my skin. I highly recommend the Intense Hydrating Face Mask too. This mask is perfect for dehydrated summer skin. My skin felt rebalanced and back to its normal hydrated state after just 20 minutes. $60 per box at freeze247.com, Bloomingdales or Dillards.
2. Suave Professionals Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair Oil Treatment - I use this lightweight oil before blow drying to seal my cuticle which eliminates frizz, tames flyaways, and adds in a ton of shine. $6.99 at drugstores and mass retailers.
3. Fake Bake Flawless Coconut Tanning Serum - This is a self-tanning serum that self-tans the skin (beautifully, I should add) but uses great skin care ingredients too in its serum base to nourish skin at the same time. With thins like hyaluronic acid, coconut oil and more, skin looks better as your skin gets it golden glow on. $31 at Ulta and fakebake.com.
4. Mally Beauty 4K Ultra HD Fantasy Foundation - This new powder foundation is super lightweight and wears beautifully on the skin. This foundation preps and primes the skin in one single step. It’s packed with coated powder pigments that fill in fine lines as it deflects light to create a beautiful soft-focus finish that looks beautifully natural and radiant — never overdone. It's enriched with conditioning coconut oil to keep skin hydrated. $33 at QVC.
5. OGX Beauty Quenching + Coconut Curls Curling Hair Butter - I am loving this deep conditioning hair butter that is not only great for quenching curls, it great for hydrating dry, parched hair. You can leave it in or rinse it, which I do, after letting my hair soak in its riches for about 10 minutes. $7.99 at Ulta.
6. Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Body Butter - This is a rich body butter infused with both almond and coconut to hydrate and soothe summer skin. I love using this after a long day in the sun. $35 at Sephora.
7. Suave Professionals Coconut Milk Infusion Deep Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner - This system cleanses and hydrates the hair using coconut milk without weighing it down. I love the scent AND the price! $3.99 each at your favorite drugstore or mass retailer.
8. Farmacy Hydrating Coconut Gel Mask - This gel mask is made with a host of brightening ingredients including some powerful acids to help fade sun damage. In addition to the brightening ingredients is coconut gel for its hydrating properties which is so soothing and hydrating, especially in the summer. I find it very nice to use on my skin after a long hot day at the beach. $24 at Sephora.
9. Marc Jacobs Beauty Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer - This makeup extending primer feels immediately refreshing on the skin as it's made with five types of coconut to nourish and hydrate the skin. I just love the way my skin feels after I put it on and my makeup goes on flawlessly. $44 at Sephora.
10. Lavanila Vanilla Coconut Fragrance - This sweet summer fragrance is a blend of young, creamy coconut and warm Madagascar vanilla making you instantly think of the beach. I love that it is soft and warm at the same time. $58 at Sephora.
SHOP THIS POST
A press sample of the products featured have been provided for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links have been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.