As October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and I like to support the various efforts, this months Beauty News Roundups on Sundays will highlight various efforts from our favorite beauty brands.
Shine a Light on Breast CancerEstée Lauder Companies'
P&G Beauty's Do Something Beautiful
This years the P&G Beauty Breast Cancer Awareness campaign focuses on spreading the word on the importance of early detection through regular health screenings. Read the real-life stories of 6 different P&G employees who have been impacted by breast cancer and be inspired. You will see these employees in advertisements throughout the month as well as on the P&G Beauty Facebook page. Make sure you “like” the page as P&G will donate $0.10 to National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) for every "like" it receives.
Also, throughout the month of October, shoppers will receive a $10 rebate and will also trigger a $10 donation to NBCF with the purchase of $50 worth of P&G Beauty products, including Venus, Olay, Secret, CoverGirl, Nice ‘n Easy, Pantene, Safeguard and Ivory.
Look in your newspaper today and on October 16 for GIVE Hope brandSAVER flyers. In it you will see discounts for P&G products, including Olay, Pantene, Crest and many more. Additionally, for each GIVE Hope brandSAVER coupon redeemed, P&G will make a donation to NBCF.
AHAVA Hope Blossoms Mineral Bath Salts
Through the National Breast Cancer Foundation, AHAVA is helping to find a cure for breast cancer. For every purchase of these mineral bath salts, AHAVA will make up to a 15% donation to the National Breast Cancer Foundation in support of their mission to help fund research and promote education and early detection. These mineral-rich salts contain 21 essential Dead Sea minerals, including Magnesium, Potassium and Calcium that work to melt away stress, while providing essential moisture to skin and relief to tired muscles.
Price: $22, Available at AHAVAUS.com
Stila Positive and Pretty Palette
Get empowered in pink with this limited-edition palette featuring four award-winning Eye Shadows, a Cheek Color and a Highlighter. A mirror is included for on-the-go application and a detailed face chart offers how-to tips and tricks. A total of 10% of proceeds will go to a variety of BCA charities, one of which is the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Price: $14 (a $62 value), Available at stilacosmetics.com
TIGI’s BCA Collection
With each purchase of TIGI’s pink ribbon products, TIGI will donate a portion of the proceeds to City of Hope, a leading research, treatment and education center for cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
· TIGI Bed Head Hard Head Hard Hold Hairspray – A long-lasting, strong, but flexible hairspray that conditions and fortifies, without sacrificing shine ($14.50)
· TIGI Bed Head Manipulator – This fiber-forming cream helps achieve perfect texture, body and a matte finish ($17.50)
· TIGI Bed Head Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray – Get massive shine and serious hold with this fortifying, tropical berry scented hairspray ($18.50)
· TIGI Rockaholic “Dirty Secret” Dry Shampoo – This dry shampoo absorbs oil and keeps hair looking fresh and smelling clean for longer ($18.95)
· TIGI S Factor Flat Iron Shine Spray – With a scientific blend of ingredients, this spray provides a thermal shield, lustrous shine and a soft, healthy finish ($29)
· TIGI S-Factor Molding Wax – Achieve perfect texture and hold with this creamy wax that shines and moisturizes. ($27)
Available at salons nationwide.
POPULAR BEAUTIFUL MAKEUP SEARCH POSTS: