Today's face is that of Charlene, a 38 year old from California.
- Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser for Dry Skin - I use this twice a day. It removes all traces of dirt and makeup from my face while keeping it moisturized.
- DDF-Doctor's Dermatologic Formula Nourishing Eye Cream - I apply this eye cream while my skin is still damp. I like to massage it in around my eyes for a few minutes until I feel nothing left of the product. Plus the massaging in really gets the circulation going around my eyes and makes me look more wide awake.
- Clarins Line Prevention Day Cream/Gel - This melts into my skin and helps my skin feel lightly moisturized while keeping the signs of aging away.
- Philosophy The Present Primer - They call it clear makeup; I call it my primer.
- MAC Studio Stick Concealer - Mostly just under the eyes, but I sometimes need to blend away discolorations.
- Make Up For Ever Powder Foundation - My HG foundation!
- MAC Powder Blush in Pinch Me - A sheer pink/coral - perfect for a natural look.
- Estee Lauder Natural Brow Filler - A universal shade in a pencil that grooms my eyebrows to perfection.
- Bobbi Brown Gel Eye liner in Black Plum Ink - This lasts all day. It is not a black, not a brown, nor a plum. It is a mixture of all and takes on the color of your shadow.
- Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow - Bone on my brow bone and underneath my eyes, a bit on the inside corner. Woodrose all over the lid, applying it heavier as I blend it outwards. Then I use Black Plum in the crease and in the outer corners.
- Blinc Kiss-Me Mascara - The best - in black!
- Clinique Quickliner for Lips - in Allspice. A very neutral pink that goes with just about everything.
- Bobbi Brown Lipcolor - The color I use almost daily, Brownie.
- Estee Lauder High Gloss Lip Gloss - Pearl is the best color that pinks up any color - and it looks great over browns.
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information. Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Beautiful Makeup Search.
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Beautiful Makeup Search.