Ok - I had to wait before I could tell you about this QVC Today's Special Value from Bare Escentuals, even though I got my hand on it almost a month ago. And you know what? I just ordered 3 more. I mean, I have played with mine, but these make the best beauty gift - don't they?
Oh - I almost forgot to tell you about it - I am that excited!
It is officially called the Peacock 10 piece Color Collection. And having not too much experience with Bare Escentuals in the past, I am thrilled to have finally played and have practically fallen in love with Bare Minerals.
Here is a run down of the kit:
- dual-sided bisque/well rested jar - a concealer and high lighter powder in one jar
- feather light mineral veil - to set your foundation and make you look refreshed
- eye shadow in pure spice, a henna - a beautiful all over natural eye color base
- glimpse in peacock, a sheer emerald - use this in the outer corners of your eyes and as an eye liner and your look will pop. This is the "star" of the kit and I have never received so many compliments on my newest eye look.
- pure radiance all-over face color, an amber nude - I using this as I would a bronzer. Just a bit more on the cheeks makes you look lit from within!
- big tease mascara in blackest black
- amber buxom lips lip gloss, a washed peach - the most beautiful natural color. I need to get more of these!
- one feather brush - love the layered design of this brush. It can be used for all of your face products.
- one maximum coverage concealer brush
- one eye defining brush
- peacock design expandable makeup bag - a nice size bag to keep your daily essentials together in your handbag, perhaps.
They will air the presentation of this again at 10 AM (EST) and this evening at 7PM (EST) - if there are any left.
I almost forgot the price. It is $49.98 and the shipping and handling is $4.97 for the first one and just $2.49 for each additional set you purchase with it.
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information. Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Beautiful Makeup Search.
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.
Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Beautiful Makeup Search.