Just in case Santa is still watching and wants to make all of my Christmas dreams come true, I have compiled a little list of which I wish!
1. Anastasia, The Incredible Browzer - I am salivating over this 5 piece set for eyes, brows, and lips.
2. Dior Dior Pretty Charms - A lipstick, gloss, locket and charm bracelet all in one? What is not for me to want?
3. Benefit's Mr. Frosty - A pearly white frosty highlighting pencil that I saw used in a photo for a look I want.
4. LaMer Treatment Fluid Foundation - Just because I need a change and I have read so much about this being a holy grail foundation.
5. Clinique's Brush-On Cream Liner in Smoke Grey - I love, love this liner in the Chocolate Lustre shade from their Pink Chocolate Holiday Collection that I need this other neutral color too.
6. Tarte's Peepshow Palette in Onyx - To help me achieve my favorite smokey eye look, the palette looks divine!
7. Bobbi Brown's Shimmering Gloss Palette - 6 of Bobbi's Shimmer Lip glosses all in one case - oh, yeah, this is on my list!
8. Dr. Brandt's Microdermabrasion in a Jar, Laser A-Peel, and Laser in a Bottle - I am almost out of the Beauty Booster products (they are amazing!) and need to try these next.
9. L'Occitane Shea Butter - Any of the Shea Butter products for my hands and body.
10. And World Peace!
Thanks, big guy - in advance. You know you will be rewarded ;)