This week in review...
- Fusion Beauty GlowFusion - Disappointed that it is not the beauty breakthrough I was hoping for. See my post from Friday.
- B. Kamins Chemist Bio-Maple Lip Balm SPF20 - This balm slides on smoothly, tastes nice, and protected my lips from the sun all day long.
- Sephora All Over Color - Basically a very glittery powder shadow that is a bit too glittery for me.
- Frizz Ease Corrective Styling Mousse - A lightweight mousse that helped my hair stay pretty much frizz free and looking wavy while letting air dry.
- Kiss My Face Almost Butter Cream - A thick organic cream that has worked wonders on both my hands and feet this week.
- The Organic Bath Co. Bubble Bath Petals - They look so pretty floating in my tub, and gave off the most wonderful scent as they dissolved, along with loads of bubbles.
- Almay Spa 15 Minute Facial - My skin felt soft and smooth after I rubbed this onto my face and left for - 15 minutes! The light granulated texture was not overwhelming, and is perfect for using a few days a week.