This week in review...
- Fusion Beauty GlowFusion - Disappointed that it is not the beauty breakthrough I was hoping for. See my post from Friday.
- B. Kamins Chemist Bio-Maple Lip Balm SPF20 - This balm slides on smoothly, tastes nice, and protected my lips from the sun all day long.
- Sephora All Over Color - Basically a very glittery powder shadow that is a bit too glittery for me.
- Frizz Ease Corrective Styling Mousse - A lightweight mousse that helped my hair stay pretty much frizz free and looking wavy while letting air dry.
- Kiss My Face Almost Butter Cream - A thick organic cream that has worked wonders on both my hands and feet this week.
- The Organic Bath Co. Bubble Bath Petals - They look so pretty floating in my tub, and gave off the most wonderful scent as they dissolved, along with loads of bubbles.
- Almay Spa 15 Minute Facial - My skin felt soft and smooth after I rubbed this onto my face and left for - 15 minutes! The light granulated texture was not overwhelming, and is perfect for using a few days a week.
About the author: A savvy beauty expert, Teri Cosenzi is the creator of beautifulmakeupsearch.com. As a busy Mom to four, she is committed to finding makeup and skincare that simply works and works well. For 12 years, she has brought the latest and greatest in makeup and beauty news, reviews and beauty tips to the web. Teri lives, dreams and blogs beauty!
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Beautiful Makeup Search. Subscribe to our newsletter!