You can join Leslie Blodgett, founder of Bare Escntuals, when she hits parts of the USA with her Swirl, Tap, Bus tour.
Here is the schedule of events:
- BUS STOP #1: Plainfield , IN at ULTA-Start your engines! The tour gets underway in Indiana , where Leslie and her artistry team will be providing make-unders and demonstrating how to rev-up your complexion in record time.
- BUS STOP #2: Chicago , IL at The Signature Room at the 95th®-Leslie and 100 of Bare Escentuals’ biggest fans will enjoy brunch and a sweeping 360-degree panorama of the Windy City at The Signature Room at the 95th®. Although tickets for brunch are sold out, Leslie invites all Bare Escentuals’ beauties to the Water Tower Boutique to learn how to create the latest looks with bareMinerals.
- BUS STOP #3: St. Louis , MO at Bare Escentuals Boutique -Break out your little black dress and celebrate in style with some bubbly and light bites. Leslie and the BE team are ready to toast you — and then share the newest beauty tips that that won’t leave you tipsy.
- BUS STOP #4: Heart of America at One Lucky Customer’s Home — Could it be you ? -Do you live within a 250-mile radius of Kansas City ? If so, the fourth stop of the “Swirl, Tap, Bus” might be at your home. One lucky customer will win the event of a lifetime, as Leslie hosts an intimate make-under party for 25 of their family and friends. Visit BareEscentuals.com for more entry details.
- BUS STOP # 5: Overland Park , KS at SEPHORA - Calling all glam girls! Put on your most diva-worthy ensemble (think boas and tiaras) to receive a make-under from the BE artistry team, then have your picture taken with Leslie.
WOW! If you do plan on attending one of her tour stops, please let us know how it goes. I am jealous that there are no events in my neck of the woods!
About the author: A savvy beauty expert, Teri Cosenzi is the creator of beautifulmakeupsearch.com. As a busy Mom to four, she is committed to finding makeup and skincare that simply works and works well. For 12 years, she has brought the latest and greatest in makeup and beauty news, reviews and beauty tips to the web. Teri lives, dreams and blogs beauty!
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Beautiful Makeup Search. Subscribe to our newsletter!