Seems like everyone is listing their favorites from last year, even one of my fave brands, Clinique.
Clinique has compiled a list which includes some old favorites and some new products just launched during the past year or so.
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion - My Mom swears by this
- Superdefense Triple Action Moisturizer - I need to try this!
- Quickliner for Lips - Used this for years, though I have sort of given up lipliner for a bit
- Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss - Love it, as it doubles as a lip balm
- Continuous Rescue Antioxidant Moisturizer - A great new introduction this past year
- City Block Sheer Oil-Free Daily Face Protector SPF 25 - I have never used this but think I need to give it a try
- Turnaround Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer - My Mom swears by this one too, and I think I need some
- Up-Lighting Liquid Illuminator - Love, Love, Love this, and it just launched last year too
- Clinique Happy - Classic, and is my sisters favorite scent ever
- All ABout Eyes - Perfect eye cream, and love the newer formula for even dreer skin
- Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder - I have never used this as I don't have a need for very matte powders, but if I do I will need to check it out
- Exfoliating Body Wash for Men - I will take their word for it