- Bourjois Volume Clubbing Mascara - long-lasting to last through the harshest of elements and hard core clubbing $17
- CARGO Texas Lash Mascara - formulated with 3D polymers to wrap each lash making them as big as can be. $20
- Clinique Lash Power Mascara - new 12-hour formula plumps lashes while leaving no clumps, smudges, or sowing of wear $14
- CoverGirl LashBlast - makes lashes full thick, full of volume, and all without clumping, smudging or flaking at all $7.50
- Guerlain LE 2 Mascara - a mascara with two sides and two brushes; one brush to coat and make lashes thick and full while the other brush is angles and smaller for precision application $35
- Lancome High Definicils - with a soft, rubberized brush that feels almost flimsy, the application could not be any smoother. The brush bends slightly as it moves up through lashes making them ultra long and defined $23
- LORAC Visual Effects Mascara - packaged with a unique four sided applicator to separate, lengthen, thicken, and curl all in one $19.50
- Smashbox Bionic Mascara - formula is positively charged with ions so the formula adheres to lashes in an almost magnetized way $19
About the author: A savvy beauty expert, Teri Cosenzi is the creator of beautifulmakeupsearch.com. As a busy Mom to four, she is committed to finding makeup and skincare that simply works and works well. For 12 years, she has brought the latest and greatest in makeup and beauty news, reviews and beauty tips to the web. Teri lives, dreams and blogs beauty!
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Beautiful Makeup Search. Subscribe to our newsletter!