Saving money on easy at-home treatments could not be simpler now-a-days. Brands have great tools and tips to Do-It-Yourself at home, to not only save, but to simplify your beauty routine. Sephora has done just that with some great beauty tools. These tools are on my must-have list. With the Holiday's just around the corner, they just make make a great gift for your favorite recessionista.
- Sephora Double-Ended Blemish Extractor ($16) – This dual purpose blemish bomber exacts precision to eliminate impurities, leaving your skin smooth and refined.
- Sephora Stainless Steel Tweezers ($18) – Use these professional-quality pluckers to achieve the best brows on the block.
- Sephora Cuticle Tool ($16) – For the ultimate nail perfection, use this tool to stay on top of all your cuticle woes!
- Sephora Power Mask - Fusio-Fiber Face Mask ($12) – Treat yourself to an at-home spa with this complexion-perfecting mask that generates refreshed skin.
- Sephora French Tips and Toes Manicure Pen ($8) – This chubby, felt tipped pen makes achieving a perfect, professional-looking French manicure easy breezy. Simply glide the angled tip over the whites of your nails and toes, allow to dry (about 10 seconds), then finish with a clear coat of your choice.
- Sephora Manicure Kit ($30) – Chic and compact, this manicure set contains all of the tools you need to keep your mani and pedi in tip-top condition.
Shop for these beauty tools at Sephora stores or online at Sephora.com.