The last thing I apply before heading under the covers at night is hand cream. There is nothing more soothing as a deep, nourishing hand cream to end the day. I love the way it feels, but let's face it. When you live in the temperamental northeast like I do, hand cream is a necessity to keep my hands from cracking.
My latest favorite hand cream is this brand new launch from Clinique. It is called Deep Comfort Hand and Cuticle Cream, and my hands are loving the 12 hour long soothing comfort.
Deep Comfort Hand and Cuticle Cream* absorbs quickly and smoothly into my skin without leaving it feeling sticky or tacky. Almost instantly, my hands even look more hydrated, soft and plump.
Deep Comfort Hand and Cuticle Cream contains some nourishing ingredients to get it to work the way it does:
- Glycerin and Sodium Hyaluronate - These help to prevent skin dehydration by providing both immediate and long-term moisturization.
- Birch Extract - This extract helps to strengthen the skins's moisture barrier so it improves overall, over time.
- Vitamins C and Vitamin E - The must have Vitamins to protect skin from all that we subject it to.
- Barley Extract, Wheat Extract and Murumuru Butter - These ingredients work together to not only strengthen the skin's moisture barrier as the Birch Extract does, these help the skin by retaining more of it's natural moisture, so the skin looked more smooth and hydrated.
- Gentian Extract - This instantly soothes dry and irritated skin and cuticles.
Deep Comfort Hand and Cuticle Cream is available now at Clinique counters and online for $17.50.
*I received a press sample of this product.
About the author: A savvy beauty expert, Teri Cosenzi is the creator of beautifulmakeupsearch.com. As a busy Mom to four, she is committed to finding makeup and skincare that simply works and works well. For 12 years, she has brought the latest and greatest in makeup and beauty news, reviews and beauty tips to the web. Teri lives, dreams and blogs beauty!
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Beautiful Makeup Search. Subscribe to our newsletter!