Tis the season for shopping and getting a little extra something is such a special treat, especially this time of year. Right now, when you spend $100 at Beauty.com, you will get this gorgeous "Glenda Party Bag", filled with some superb beauty treats.
This one-of-a-kind gift with purchase was created with famed jewelry designers Karen Erickson and Vicki Beamon. The accessory features whimsically printed duchess satin, a bijoux zipper pull, embossed gold logo tassel, and lace and pearl embellishments.
Now, for what is inside:
- dr.brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream
- FULL SIZE Sue Devitt Eye Intensifier Pencil
- Talika Eye Decompress
- Nick Chavez® Beverly Hills PLUMP 'N THICK® Thickening Hairspray
- Jack Black® Industrial Strength Hand Healer
- Rene Furturer Myrrhea Anti-Frizz Silkening Mask Tube
- DIANA B. Scented Candle
- Smashbox Lash DNA Mascara
- StriVectin® Neck Cream
- DDF Daily Protective Moisturizer
- PHYTO Phytolisse Finishing Serum
- INTELLIGENT NUTRIENTS® LIP DELIVERY NUTRITION
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
The value of this set? $150! Yours for free with a $100 purchase at Beauty.com right now. Shop soon, because this is a limited time offer and I know you will want this beauty of a bag. I am thinking of taking some of the samples and stuffing them into a friends stocking. It's a perfect idea, and no one will know it didn't cost anything!