There is nothing quite like adding a great pop of color to get you in the mood for Spring. And these colors from the Essie Spring 2009 Color Collection will do just that. Check out how beautiful.
The Essie 2009 Collection line up:
- Lacquered Up – Red Hot Crimson
- Flawless – Cherry Blossom Pink
- Eternal Optimist – Spiced Tea Rose
- Mesmerize – Royal va-va Blue
- One of a Kind – Poppy Red Kiss
- Status Symbol – Feisty Hot Pink
This season, there was an air of elegant practicality with an emphasis on expertly cut classics. Relaxed trousers and draping dresses were matched with cascading ruffles and comfy knits. The runways were awash in translucent fabrics and grounded hues, and designers encouraged hopefulness with pops of lively colors amidst must-have nudes.
Scoop up these beauties at essie.com as well as fine spas, salons and beauty stores nationwide for $8 each.