BATH AND BODY: Body Treatment Mass
- AVEENO ® - Intense Relief Repair Cream - This is a super big tub of super thick cream. It is wonderful for the driest of skins, especially the heels, elbows, knees, etc.
- Avon Products, Inc. - Anew Clinical Professional Stretch Mark Smoother - The tube is full of a very advanced cream to help boost elastin and stimulate collagen, while utilizing glycolic acid to help smooth the texture and even the tone and color of existing stretch marks.
- Dove - Cream Oil Intensive Body Lotion - A light lotion feels very slippery, but absorbs almost instantly as it seems to melt into skin making it instantly soft.
- Jergens - Natural Glow Express Body Moisturizer - For a bit of light color with everyday moisturizing. It works fast as it dries and within a few days starts to develop a nice natural glowing color.
- Olay - Body Wash Plus Spa Exfoliating Ribbons - If you want to smell delicious and feel soft, step out of the shower and put this on. It instantly moisturizes and keeps skin feeling soft all through the day.
BATH AND BODY: Body Treatment Prestige
- Ahava North America - Dermud Intensive Nourishing Body Cream - Such a thick cream made with minerals from the dead sea. Not only do you immediately feel soft and smooth, but overall skin starts to repair itself and not be so dry in the first place.
- Carol's Daughter - Sweethoneydipchocolatebrownsugah Scrub - There is so much to say about this from the super sweet scent to how wonderful this brown sugar scrub works to exfoliate skin.
- Kiehls Since 1851 - "Aloe Vera" Biodegradable Liquid Body Cleanser - This is a totally biodegradable cleanser that contains none of the harsh ingredients of the past. It smells so clean and fresh while cleansing skin squeaky clean and conditioning it at the same time.
- Ojon - TawakaTM "The Ball" - Don't let the shape fool you, this round ball contains some pretty awesome ingredients that helps to soothe and repair skin. From lips to hands, to the whole body, this is perfect for a daily rub down.
- Origins - Dr. Andrew Weil for OriginsTM The Way of the BathTM Matcha Tea Body Soak - Who doesn't want to soak in the tub, relax, and reap the benefits of the soak at the same time. This smells so nice and fresh, leaving your entire being feeling the same when finished.