This coming Saturday, April 25th, you MUST tune into QVC for it's full day of beauty. "It's a Beautiful Day" will be a 24 hour long broadcast of their best in beauty.
Really, where else can you get the scoop on some of QVC's most popular beauty brands and enjoy tips from guests like Bobbi Brown, Mally Roncal, Chaz Dean, Lipstick Queen, Dr. Denese, and Clairsonic? It will be fun to watch and discover the newest colors and the top trends for spring and summer.
Not only will our favorite brands be featured, there will be many special appearances, of course. Watch for customer favorites including Chaz Dean (WEN by Chaz Dean), Mally Roncal (Mally Beauty), Laura Geller (Laura Geller Makeup Studio), Cristina Carlino (philosophy), Peter Thomas Roth (Peter Thomas Roth), Maureen Kelly (tarte), Susie Wang (100% Pure), and many more!
I talked to the beauty gals at QVC directly and they exclusively shared with me some of what will be on air. I was told to look for great offerings from Philosophy's skincare and bath & body lines throughout the day. They also said that QVC will also debut a few high tech beauty products - these I cannot wait to see.
Here is your exclusive sneak peak at some of the special beauties - including new offerings and brands- that will offered during the day. Write down the item numbers!!!
- Tanda Clear Acne Light Therapy Treatment (QVC Item #A90386, Approximately $225.00)
- Revolution Organics Freedom Glow Beauty Balm (QVC Item #A90589, Approximately $32.00)
- Lipstick Queen Big Bang Theory Illusion Lip Gloss (QVC Item #A91503, Approximately $20.00)
- tarte "Bottoms Up" Micro-Detailing Mascara Duo (QVC Item #A92420, Approximately $26.00)
- Mally Beauty Three-Piece Waterproof Evercolor Starlight Eyeliners (QVC Item #A90677, Approximately $25.00)
Remember to tune into "It's a Beautiful Day" only on QVC and QVC.com this Saturday, April 25th. I cannot wait and will be watching (and shopping!!!) all day.