Yes, the men deserve their own category, and I was happy to see more entries into this Men's Grooming category this year.
Here are the finalists in the CEW Beauty Insider's Choice Awards for Men's Grooming.
MEN'S GROOMING: Men's Grooming
- Aveda Men - Pure-Formance Exfoliating Shampoo - A weekly exfoliating shampoo that promotes a noticeably smoother, healthier looking and feeling scalp.The formula removes dull, dead skin cells, excess oil, product build-up and other surface impurities with 100% naturally derived exfoliants made of walnut shells and jojoba beads.
- AXE Hair - Messy Look Paste -Messy Look Paste is part of a new generation of styling products from AXE Hair that gives guys’ hair a messy, just-out-of-bed look.
- Neutrogena - Men's Invigorating Face Wash - A foaming gel cleanser specifically designed for a man’s face. It is clinically proven to remove excess surface oil and dirt, while improving the overall appearance of a man’s skin. Formulated with cooling ingredients, this refreshing gel cleanser leaves skin feeling fresh and clean for hours without over-drying.
- PUIG USA - Prada Infusion d'Homme After Shave Balm for Men -A lightweight, daily emulsion balm. Lightly scented, with notes of Prada Infusion d'Homme, it soothes, moisturizes and regenerates the skin after shaving.
- ZIRH Holdings LLC - Drenched - A rich face cream that restores moisture balance to firm and plump skin with continuous hydration. Drenched leaves skin feeling toned while protecting against free radicals and environmental toxins. A unique blend of ingredients, specially formulated for men’s skin, Drenched helps to maintain elasticity while stimulating moisture retention.
If you are looking to get your man started on a grooming routine, you know that one of these would make a great first choice.