You would hardly think it is Spring lately, not to mention that the un-official kick off to Summer, Memorial Day, is less than a week away. I am longing for warmer weather stat. I know it will be here soon enough, and I also know that it is time to make the transition to more spring(y) beauty products.
My beauty products need to be able to perform in the warmer weather. It is important to nourish skin with lighter, sheerer formulations, so revitalizing both the skincare and makeup routine is essential. Here are 6 of my spring beauty saviors, which also happen to be some of my new favorites from Sephora.
- Hydration Maintenance - It is always important to shield skin from the sun, especially when we head into the warmer months. In order to prevent neglecting this very important step in your skincare routine try using a moisturizer with SPF like GoClear Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 15 ($33). This fast-absorbing, oil-free moisturizer provides UVA / UVB sun protection, complexion-enhancing botanicals, and avocado extract for a matte finish. The result is long-lasting protection that remains effective in the heat since it penetrates skin quickly leaving no residue behind.
- Perfect Palettes - Formulas that feature multiple benefits are always a must-have! The limited edition tokidoki Devil Girl Cromatico Palette ($28) comes in a clear blue cosmetic case and has dual-doors that open to reveal six tokidoki eyeshadows. Each silky eyeshadow is made from micronized pigments and infused with hydrating rice lipids and Vitamin B, to blend evenly and create a rich, true pigment that won’t fade. Shades include: Thirsty (cream), Riposino (shimmery light brown), Carina (pearl), Nancy Rocks (purple), Bruttino (pearl turquoise) and Bulletto (shimmery dark brown).
- Luscious Lips - Moisturize lips and add a high shine gloss with the new Sephora Collection Glossy Gloss ($10). This iconic assortment of color profusion is available in 32 incredible shades that feature an ultra-rich texture for a thick layer of intense, mirror-like shine. Each gloss goes on sheer and provides an ultra wet-effect to lips. Sephora Glossy Gloss is available in four different finishes: jelly (classic gloss), shimmery (light reflecting shimmer), glittery (glittery gloss), and metallic (shiny, metalized effect).
- Spray and Stay Beauty - Prevent a makeup meltdown with the Kat Von D Lock 'N Load Makeup Setting Mist ($24),a setting spray that locks down your makeup when the mercury rises. Featuring Temperature Control Technology, this weightless mist is sprayed over makeup to keep your look in place for up to 16 hours with a refreshing cucumber scent.
- Style Saver - Bring hair back to life and nourish damaged locks using the Couture Colour Pequi Oil Treatment ($32). This alcohol-free, lightweight hair oil is perfect to use as a treatment or styling aid, containing moisture-restoring antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, proteins, and lipids, which help make dry, color-treated hair noticeably softer, shinier, and smoother. Getting hair in shape for summer has never been easier!
- Nail It - Let your nails go wild with the new Sephora by OPI Safari Luxe Collection ($9.50 each), complete with a shimmering range of corals, khakis and gold-based hues that will put “safari chic” style at your fingertips. With shade names like Don’t Feed The Hand Models and Caught With My Khakis Down, being fashion-forward is effortless. If you really want to show off your talons, opt for the new safari- inspired Sephora by OPI Chic Print for Nails ($15 each), available in three playful animal prints.
All of these products are available now at Sephora stores and online at Sephora.com. What products do you use to change up your Spring beauty routine?
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information. Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Beautiful Makeup Search.
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Beautiful Makeup Search.