I am simply amazed that yet another year has past - and how fast! Wow! I can pretty much say that I loved every minute of it too. Well, almost every minute of it - hee, hee!
Over this year, I have written 419 posts on Beautiful Makeup Search, containing countless beauty products and reviews, and have received 852 comments from readers. And I can not thank you all enough for wanting to stick around and read Beautiful Makeup Search every day.
At the beginning of the year, for the month of January, we received 27,936 page views. Last month in November, we received 96,260 page views. That is more then 3 times that of January! I am so happy and proud, and thank you all so much. I love my job here, and love to tell you all about the latest and greatest in beauty on a
daily almost daily basis.
I fell in love with so many beauties this year, that it really is hard for me to pick my favorites. But I guess there are some products that I use and continue to use on most days, so that it how I am comprising this list.
Without further adieu, here is the Beautiful Makeup Search Favorite Things of 2007.
- Philosophy's Purity Cleanser - I use this at least once a day.
- StriVectin- SD Eye Cream - I cannot live without this cream, which has done wonders for my eye area.
- MAC Cosmetics Foundations - I mix it up between the Studio Fix, Studio Mist, Select Moistureblend, and Face and Body depending on how my face feels on any given day.
- Eucerin Calming Cream - My hands could not survive winter with out this tube.
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion - Of all the microdermabrasion products I try, I keep going back to this one.
- Xen-Tan Self Tanning Products - These give the most beautiful, naturally tanned tone to my skin.
- Lancome Juicy Tubes - I must use at least one from my collection everyday.
- Bobbi Brown Smoke Eyeshadow as Eyeliner - My favorite that I apply with various eyeliner brushes depending on the type of application I want.
- Clinique Zero Gravity Repairwear Lift Cream - I use this most nights and love the improvements in my skin that I see since I have started to use it regularly.
- Prescriptives The Illuminator - I've fallen hard for this palette and don't think I have gone a day without using it since I received it a few months ago.
- Tarte Powder Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess - Used daily in the Summer, and a few times a week the rest of the year.
- MAC Tinted Lipglass in Oh Baby! C-Thru, Prrr, Underage, and Oyster Girl - One of these are on my lips at some point during the day.
- Elizabeth Arden Mediterrean Shimmer Powder - Love this on my face or shoulders to highlight and use it more often than not.
- Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener - My eyes haven't looked better since I started using this wonder cover and under eye brightener.
- RoC Resurfacing Facial Peel Kit - I think I use this at least once a week in the shower. I simply apply it and let the peel works it's magic on my face while I am shaving or conditioning. When I feel it start to tingle and almost burn, I know it is done. It is like my weekly at home, in the shower, facial. And I love the post peel cream too.
I could probably go on and on, and list at least ten more favorites, make that ten hundred - ha! But truly, I think the products listed are my staples that I have come to use and adore week in and week out.
I would love to hear what your favorite beauty finds of the year were. Please share them in the comments!
Happy New Year!
Be sure to check out more favorites from my beauty blogging friends:
15 Minute Beauty, Afrobella, All About The Pretty, All Lacquered Up, Beauty 411, Beauty Blogging Junkie, , Beauty Talk, Beauty Hatchery, Beauty Jones, Blogdorf Goodman, Canadian Beauty, C'est Chic , Coquette, BeautyDaily, For The Love of Beauty , Give Me Your Eyes I Need Sunshine, Getting Amped, Grayburn, HauteMommaStuff, Koneko's Beauty Diary, Makeup Bag, The Makeup Girl, Miss Whoever You Are , Legerdenez, Perfumista, Periodic Style, Platinum Blonde Life, Product Girl, Shop Diary, Slap of the Day, Steeping Beauty, The Beauty Alchemist, The Daily Obsession, The Life As A Ladybug, The Non-Blonde, Urbane Girl, Victoria's Own, We Love Beauty
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information. Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Beautiful Makeup Search.
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.
Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Beautiful Makeup Search.