I have discovered so many great new beauty products this year - some new, some tried and true, but new to me - that I am having such a difficult time narrowing down my "Favorite Things" list for the year.
One thing that I can easily add to the list is you, my faithful and loyal readers. Without you, there would be no beauty blog - and I would have no other way to show and express my joys of beauty searching. So to you all, I thank you for your continued support.
Onto the list. Here I present My Favorite Things 2006.
- Smashbox Photofinish Primer - I don't know what took me so long, but I cannot live without this now.
- Tarte Cosmetic's Lights. Camera, Lashes! Mascara - I think this is my hg mascara find.
- Bare Escentuals Get Started Kit - a great kit to get started with BareMinerals, and I am happy to have finally become a BEliever.
- Benefit Cosmetics Weather Girl Palette - I take this out to use at least twice a week - lovin' it!
- Lancome Flash Retouche Concealer - I use this daily to cover and brighten my under eye area.
- BourJois Lip Gloss Cell Phone Charm - the cutest and best accessory ever!
- Clinique Brush On Cream Eye liner - so easy to use and blend - and stay on all day!
- MAC's Holiday Velvet Smoked Eye Shadow Palette - the perfect combination of shadows I use almost daily.
- Bliss Spiff Upper Lip - I use this twice a day to fill in lines, plump my lips, and stop hair growth.
- Cle de Peau La Creme - the most luxurious moisturizing cream e-v-e-r!
- DuWop Revolotion Face - a tinted moisturizer that lightens, brightens, and covers.
- ModelCo Tan Airbrush in a Can - the best body self-tanner I have ever tried.
- Philosophy's Purity Cleanser - I don't think I will ever use anything else to cleanse and freshen.
- Essie Nail Polishes - too many to name, but they continue to work the best for me.
- Estee Lauder High Gloss Lip Gloss - a lip gloss fave that I have multiples of.
- Tom Ford - the fragrance, the man, and the collections - can't wait to see what will come from him next year.
- Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Shampoo & Conditioner - my hair never looked or behaved better when using these.
- Bond No. 9 Fragrances - I was reintroduced to fragrance this year thanks to Bond and their wonderful scents.
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information. Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Beautiful Makeup Search.
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Beautiful Makeup Search.