Looking for a mask that works? As in hydrates and plumps out lines like no other? Then you want to know about this mask called Facial Treatment Mask* from luxury brand SK-II.
This was my first introduction to a skin care product from SK-II, and it left me only wanting more. All of their products use an ingredient called Pitera. When I looked up Pitera, I found that it is a yeast fermented from Sake. Yes, that Sake. Here is what SK-II says about this ingredient:
- Absorbs quickly into skin - Facial Treatment Essence's instant application begins your SK-II journey
- Instantly replenishes skin's moisture - Rich in amino acids and minerals, Facial Treatment Essence increases skin moisturization immediately.
- Helps smooth your skin's surface texture - Facial Treatment Essence helps make skin texture even and helps smoothes the skin's surface.
- Helps moderate the skin's surface renewal cycle. - Facial Treatment Essence enhances skin's natural exfoliation rate to improve skin's appearance.
- Helps make skin tone brighter. - Facial Treatment Essence helps make skin more translucent giving you a youthful and luminous glow.
I say that Pitera is a miracle ingredient, because the way it smoothed out my skin and kept it looking visibly more fresh and young for days, says it all.
This is a mask that is made of cotton soaked with the product. It opened easily and contoured to my face well. I left it on my skin for about 15 minutes before removing and rinsed it off. I cannot express how happy I was with the results. The lines around my eyes and mouth were notably diminished. I believe that my skin was so plumped of moisture that they were gone for almost a few days, when I witnessed them coming back.
These masks do not come cheap, as a box of 6 sells for $85 and a box of 10 is $120, but I figure that $12 a mask (when purchasing the box of 10) is well worth it, when used when needed. If I could afford it, I would use a mask every few days, but for now, I will use them preceding a special event, and I might even work them into my weekly routine.
SK-II products are sold online at sk-ii.com and are also available at Saks Fifth Avenue.
*Press sample submitted by brand for consideration.
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information. Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Beautiful Makeup Search.
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.
Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Beautiful Makeup Search.