Are the effects of time finally reversible? Could there actually be a solution that helps us really diminish fine lines and wrinkles once and for all? CHANEL says yes.
CHANEL has created a new line of products that are said to be revolutionary in anti-wrinkle treatments. They are calling it Ultra Correction Line Repair. The proof in the before and after pictures are all the proof I need and I cannot take these new products for a test drive.
"ULTRA CORRECTION LINE REPAIR, helps to naturally prevent and correct the appearance of lines and wrinkles at the source."
"In a breakthrough discovery, CHANEL scientists proved that FN3K, a natural enzyme located at the heart of the skin, has the ability to fight the uncontrolled binding of sugar to collagen fibers, which contributes to wrinkle formation. However, as levels of FN3K decrease with age, sugar continues to bind, collagen fibers rigidify, and time leaves its imprint on the skin.
In an effort to restore FN3K levels, CHANEL scientists discovered that the leaves of the Bay Cedar tree, traditionally used by Indonesians for skin rejuvenation, were the key to naturally stimulating production of this critical enzyme. A proprietary purification process isolates the active molecules from the natural Bay Cedar leaves, to create the pure and powerful Bay Cedar PFA."
I know that is a lot of scientific speak. It sounds good though, right? Like I said earlier though, is that the proof is in the pictures. Check these out!
That is what I call proof. In CHANEL studies, this is what they have found:
- Even the deepest wrinkles diminish.
- Collagen network regains its youthful flexibility
- Dermal volume and plumpness are restored as new collagen is produced
- Wrinkled areas regain vitality and density
- Up to 33% reduction in the number of wrinkles after 3 months
- Up to 53% in the number of wrinkles after 6 months
The Ultra Correction Repair Line Repair products are suitable for all skin types and were created to work together immediately and over time to help restore smooth, radiant skin from within.
- Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream SPF 15 - $125.00
- Anti-Wrinkle Day Fluid SPF 15 (Oil-free) - $125.00
- Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream - $135.00
- Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate - $185.00
- Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream (Oil-free, Fragrance-free) - $85.00
Look for this new line from CHANEL at department and specialty stores, as well as on CHANEL.com in July (though it is on the CHANEL site for sale right now).
I will be putting these to the test and will circle back with my results after trying them out.