Benefit Cosmetics is launching new color products with packaging inspired by the Art Deco design of San Franciso's famous Golden Gate Bridge. In case you didn't know, San Francisco is where Benefit was born and bred. The new color products include products for eyes, Creaseless Cream Shadow and Longwear Powder Shadow; and products for lips, Ultra Plush Lip Gloss and Hydra-Smooth Lip Color.
The award-winning Creaseless Cream Shadows are some of my favorite cream shadows ever. They are ultra smooth and apply like a dream. They don't budge once you put them on and they never ever crease.
They now come in ten shades, with seven of them new with this launch.
- Bikini-tini - Oyster Pink
- R.S.V.P. - Sparkling Champagne
- No Pressure! - Rich Fawn
- My Two Cents - Polished Copper
- Always a Bridesmaid - Pearly Lavender
- Blue My Mind - Arctic Blue
- Bronze Have More Fun - Antique Bronze
- Skinny Jeans - Pretty Pewter
- Holy Smokes! - Smoldering Charcoal
Stay tuned for rundowns of the rest of the products in the new collection.