Testing different bronzers and self-tanning products has got to be one of my most favorite things about being beauty obsessed. I cannot get enough of a good bronzer - plain and simple. I have tried countless bronzers and continue to enjoy it. Knowing this, you should understand why I am totally smitten with this new product from Sephora. It is one of the Sephora Favorites kits and this one is their Best in Bronze.
Best in Bronze features a collection of Sephora's most popular selling bronzing products. This is truly a one-of-a-kind sampler set stocked with 10 bronzers and luminizers. Just look at what you get:
- Bare Escentuals bareMinerals All Over Face Color in Faux Tan
- Josie Maran Bronzing Argan Oil
- Lorac Tantalizer Baked Bronzer in Golden Bronze
- Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Nail Polish in Bright Red
- Benefit High Beam
- TEMPTU RETOUCH Highlighter in Gold
- Smashbox Artificial Light Illuminating Lotion in Glow
- Tarte EmphasEYES Waterproof Clay Shadow Liner in Bronze
- Korres Monoi Oil Bronzing Powder in Sunglow Light
So, I don't get the addition of the red nail polish in this collection, as red is the last color I think of when I think of summer nail shades. With that aside, I am wanting this set and will be picking it up when I go to the store next week to pick up my special Beauty Insider birthday gift next week.