If you are an Urban Decay makeup junkie you will want to listen up. Next Saturday, August 20th, Urban Decay is celebrating the holidays a little early this year, and Sephora’s got the scoop first… What exactly does that mean? That means that New Yorkers will have the very first chance at scoring this years star holiday product, the Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV.
Eric Jimenez, Worldwide Retail Sales Director & International Make-Up Artist is conducting makeovers and also introducing the highly coveted Book of Shadows Volume IV for an exclusive sneak peek before its holiday 2011 launch. A limited quantity of this ultra-luxe collection palette will be available for purchase ONLY at the Sephora Times Square location (1500 Broadway, NY, NY) store on August 20, 2011, from 1 - 7PM, on a first come first served basis.
You will have the opportunity to sit down for a makeover consultation with Eric and his team of artists, get an inside look at Urban Decay’s newest fall launches, learn a few artist tips and of course, have the chance to pick up the eyeshadow set before anyone else.
Check out what is included in the Book of Shadows Volume IV - $64.00:
- Pull-out drawer showcasing 16 phenomenal shadows (10 of which are brand-new, exclusive to this collection)
- Full-sized version of their new 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion (blackest black)
- Travel-sized Supercurl Curling Mascara
- Travel-sized Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Smart-phone-ready ‘Get the Look’ tutorials
- Pocket-sized speaker allowing you to get your beauty on to your favorite beats