Today, Urban Decay is launching a beautiful new eyeshadow palette for fall. This new Vice Palette has - wait for it - 20 SHADES! Can you imagine? The formula and brand you love has 20 NEW, exclusive shades, just in this palette!!!
Like I just said, all of the new shades were created exclusively for the palette. They are not avaialble in any other palette. Each shadow contains Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary
blend of ingredients that gives every shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power, and blendability. The shadows come in a range of mattes, shimmers, satins, neutrals and brights. Of course, the palette even includes a double ended shadow and crease brush.
The NEW shades:
- Desperation – taupe brown w/satin finish
- Muse – deep sepia brown w/multidimensional sparkle finish
- Jagged – metallic black gold w/shimmer finish
- Blitz – metallic yellow gold w/shimmer finish
- Penny Lane – metallic peachy bronze pearl w/ golden shimmer finish
- Junkie – dark green/blue pearl w/ golden shimmer
- Chaos – bright blue matte
- Occupy – metallic steel grey w/multidimensional sparkle and shimmer finish
- Unhinged – metallic electric turquoise w/ shimmer finish
- Black Market – jet black satin
- Provocateur – light metallic mauve w/multidimensional sparkle and shimmer finish
- Rapture – dark greyish purple w/multidimensional shimmer finish
- Vice – deep eggplant purple w/shimmer finish
- Noise – electric punch pink w/gold sparkle and shimmer finish
- Armor – metallic dove grey w/silver micro-glitter shimmer finish
- Nevermind – metallic cork w/shimmer finish
- Echo Beach – pale wheat w/shimmer finish
- Anonymous – opaque almond w/matte finish
- Free Bird – pink champagne w/silver microsparkle shimmer finish
- Laced – opaque pinky taupe w/matte finish
The Vice Palette retails for $59.00 and is available from Sephora, ULTA and select Macy’s stores; or online
at Sephora.com, ulta.com, macys.com, beauty.com and urbandecay.com.
About the author: A savvy beauty expert, Teri Cosenzi is the creator of beautifulmakeupsearch.com. As a busy Mom to four, she is committed to finding makeup and skincare that simply works and works well. For 12 years, she has brought the latest and greatest in makeup and beauty news, reviews and beauty tips to the web. Teri lives, dreams and blogs beauty!
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Beautiful Makeup Search. Subscribe to our newsletter!