The inspiration for the Lela Rose Spring/Summer 2012 Collection was the post-Rat Pack era and variety of color combinations and textures found in vintage Las Vegas photography. Overall, it was a bit retro with a lot of texture.
Makeup for the show was created by Tina Turnbow for Bare Escentuals on Beauty.com, hair was created by Ted Gibson for Beauty.com, and the nails were reated by Deborah Lippmann for Beauty.com.
- Bare Minerals SPF 15 Foundation
- bare Minerals Big & Bright Eyeliner Pencil in Midnight
- bare Minerals Blush
- bare Minerals Hydrating Mineral Veil
- bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara
- bare Minerals Pretty Amazing Lipcolor in Charisma
POPULAR BEAUTIFUL MAKEUP SEARCH POSTS: