Looking for some Halloween inspiration? Top makeup artists Erica Whelan and Emily Kate Warren shared with me their insider secrets for creating this glam Gatsby girl look. To create the look they used products from COVERGIRL and Vidal Sassoon Pro Series. All products can be easily found at your favorite drugstore or mass retailer.
How to Get the Look
- Spritz a two-inch section of hair with Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Boost & Lift Hairspray. Using a one-inch barrel curling iron, curl the section away from your face.
- Gently slide curl off the iron so it holds the shape of the barrel, and pin. Repeat over entire head. Let curls set for at least 30 minutes.
- While curls set, prep skin with moisturizer, and then apply COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation with a foundation brush for even coverage. Set with pressed powder.
- Dust cheekbones with bronzer for definition, then apply rosy-pink blush to the apples of cheeks.
- Use bronzer and pressed powder to create a neutral smoky eye. Sweep pressed powder over the entire lid and blend bronzer in the crease.
- Apply COVERGIRL Ink It! By Perfect Point Plus in Black eyeliner to upper and lower lashlines, extending the line slightly beyond the outer corners of eyes. Coat top and bottom lashes generously with mascara.
- Finish with a red lipstick like COVERGIRL LipPerfection Lip Color in Hot and layer with COVERGIRL Lipslicks Smoochies Lip Balm in Tweet Me for a glossy look.
- Release curls and brush to create subtle waves. Smooth flyaways with Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extreme SMOOTH Combing Crème.
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information. Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Beautiful Makeup Search.
Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Beautiful Makeup Search.