Top makeup artists Erica Whelan and Emily Kate Warren have some more Halloween ideas for you with this Warrior Princess look. They shared with me the products and tips they used to create this medieval inspired look. The products they used are from COVERGIRL and Vidal Sassoon Pro Series, which can be easily purchased at your favorite drugstore or mass retailer.
- Spritz alternating two-inch sections of hair with Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Boost & Lift Hairspray and loosely curl with a curling iron. Start at mid-strand, leaving the ends out.
- Apply Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extreme SMOOTH Combing Crème through waves and brush from mid-strand to end to leave hair full.
- Starting two-inches from your hairline braid a one-inch section of hair and secure with an elastic band. Repeat to form two braids on each side of your face. If you’re comfortable with forming braids, add one larger French braid.
- Join braids at the back of your head with an elastic.
- Prep skin with moisturizer, then apply COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation with a foundation brush for even coverage. Set with pressed powder. Dust on bronzer for a sun kissed look.
- Apply COVERGIRL Lipslicks Smoochies Lip Balm in Be Sweet on your lips and the apples of your cheeks for a natural, all-over flush.
- Define and fill in brows with a brow pencil several shades darker than your natural brow color.
- Lightly sweep bronzer across eyelids and in the crease for definition and finish with COVERGIRL Clump Crusher by LashBlast Mascara.
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information. Copyright © 2001 - 2015 Beautiful Makeup Search.
Copyright © 2001 - 2015 Beautiful Makeup Search.