I told you MAC was releasing a lot this time of year. Let's see.. we had two collections last week; Daphne Guinness and Metal-X. Now we have Iris Apfel for MAC and two more collections coming out this week as well. Obviously, stay tuned for those, but here is all the info on this exciting Iris Apfel Collection.
A colour collection inspired by a rare bird who has always been ahead of her time, Mrs. Iris Apfel. Subject of her own exhibit at
New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art and larger-than-life star, Apfel boldly mixed flea market finds with haute couture decades before doing it was considered de rigueur. M·A·C presents Lipsticks, Beauty Powder and Eye Shadows with as much fabulous flair and joie de vivre as the woman who helped create it.
I had a sneek peek at the beauty powder and it is gorgeous. I can't wait to see the rest of the collection in person.
- Pink Pigeon Bright cleanest pink (matte)
- Scarlet Ibis Bright orange-red (matte)
- Party Parrot Bright red-pink (matte)
- Flamingo Light milky bright coral (lustre)
- Morange Loudmouth orange (amplified)
Lip Pencil ($14.00)
- Entertain Me Clearly orange
- Embrace Me Vivid pinkish fuchsia
- Redd Clearly red
Small Eyeshadow ($15.00)
- Silver Gull Blue grey with sparkle (velvet)
- Robin’s Egg Mid-tone teal (matte)
- Diamond Dove Deep grey brown (matte)
- Early Bird Bright coral (matte)
- Howzat Deep grey with silver sparkle (satin)
Opulash Mascara ($15.00)
- Bad, Bad, Black Black
Impeccable Brow Pencil ($15.00)
- Taupe Mid-tone dirty taupe
Eye Pencil ($14.00)
- Ebony Soft black
Beauty Powder ($23.00)
- Too Chic Soft peachy cream with fine shimmer
Nail Lacquer ($15.00)
- Oriele Orange Bright orange coral (crème)
- Toco Toucan Bright blue fuchsia (crème)
- Sandpiper Creamy pale stone beige (crème)
Iris Apfel for MAC will be at MAC counters and online at maccosmetics.com tomorrow.