September is National Ovarian Cancer Awareness month. Partnering again with the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund (OCRF), L’Oréal Paris has created its Color of Hope Collection. For this, they will donate $1 for every Color of Hope product sold this month and for each Color of Hope Cosmetics Bag sold, L’Oréal Paris will donate $5 to the cause.
The 2011 Color of Hope Collection offers a beautiful palette of products to achieve a complete makeup look for eyes, lips and nails. Drawing inspiration from the romanticism of the 1920’s, L’Oréal Paris fused deep, smoky hues with soft accents reminiscent of the feminine feathers, rouching and lace of this fashion-forward era. The nostalgic collection honors a woman’s natural splendor and her contributions to society since the flapper style was en vogue – yet remains modern with wearable, on-trend shades.
The products in stores include:
- Wear Infinite Eye Shadow Quads ($8.95) in Nostalgic Beauty and Sentimental Splendor
- Colour Riche Nurturing & Protective Lipcolour ($8.95) in Courageous, Faithful and Color of Hope
- Infallible Never Fail Lipgloss ($9.99) in Hopeful and Admiration
- PRO Manicure Nail Polish ($4.99) in Whimsical, Valiant, Mystery, Devotion
L’Oréal Paris Color of Hope Cosmetics Bag ($29.95) is available exclusively through drugstore.com.
The limited-edition silver pouch (pictured above) is newly re-designed and beautifully modern. The bag includes:
- Wear Infinite Eye Shadow Quad in Nostalgic Beauty and Sentimental Splendor
- Colour Riche Nurturing & Protective Lipcolour in Color of Hope
- Infallible Never Fail Lipgloss in Admiration
The Color of Hope Collection is now available available nationwide at leading retailers including Walgreens, CVS and Wal-Mart, while supplies last. Pick up the Color of Hope Cosmetics Bag only at drugstore.com, while supplies last.
To date, L’Oréal Paris has raised more than $19 million on a mission to fund research that will help eradicate the fifth leading cause of cancer deaths among American women. Through this annual cosmetics collection and a sponsored OCRF Hope Line, L’Oréal Paris provides tangible hope for a cure and ongoing support by generating awareness for early detection.