I told you earlier this week that QVC asked me to share my favorite beauty products for their All Access Beauty event today. It was not an easy task, that is for sure. It was actually difficult because QVC carries so many great brands and products. I couldn't even begin to count how many I have used. My initial quick list had over 30 products on it before I even realized how many I had written down, so I had to get to work and shorten it. Ultimately, I just included the QVC beauty products that I use on a regular basis.
So, here are my top QVC beauty picks. To purchase any of my favorites, just head on over to the Teri Cosenzi Blogger Picks page. Many of them are even on easy pay for the special event today.
- philosophy supersize purity made simple
This cleanser removes it all as it cleanses and tones skin in one easy step. My skin is left feeling fresh and soft; ready for the rest of my skin care and makeup.
- Clarisonic Mia 2 Next Generation Sonic Cleansing System
The ultimate beauty tool, this skin care brush has done more to “better” my skin than anything else.
- Kate Somerville Luxury Supersize ExfoliKate
A mini-facial in a tube, I use this at least 3 times a week to remove dead, dull skin.
- Mally Volumizing Mascara Duo
I never leave the house without mascara. For the biggest, boldest lashes in just one coat, I turn to this.
- WEN by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner
My hair simply looks and performs better since using WEN. The longer I use it, the better my hair is.
- bliss Mask Duo Face Mask and Eye Mask
To give my face a pick me up, I turn to these masks on a weekly basis. My skin instantly looks more awake and feels more fresh. (Plus I crave the foaming oxygen!)
- philosophy girl essentials six piece skin care collection
This collection has everything for beautiful skin, head-to-toe. From my favorite purity to my new addiction, the miracle worker; this kit has it all. For the value and six full size products, this one is a must for every philosophy fan.
- Mally Poreless Face Defender Compact with Sponge
I haven’t used powder since trying this. It simply sets your makeup while making skin look softer, airbrushed even.
- tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer & Brush
This natural beauty is the perfect shade of bronzer to give cheeks a natural looking faux glow. I use it year round.
- Sarah Potempa BEACHWAVER Rotating Curling Iron with Clips and Comb
I think this is the most ingenious product to hit the hair category in a long time. The Beachwaver delivers quick and easy “beachy” waves in minutes.
- Mally Perfect Prep Poreless Primer
I am in love with this primer. My skin looks better when I use it, even before I put my makeup on. It helps to keep my makeup in place all day too.
- Bobbi Brown Concealer & Powder Kit with Brush
The ultimate concealer, I never leave the house without putting this on. The specialized setting powder ensures that I don’t have to touch up later in the day.
- Space NK Zelens Triple Action Eye Cream
This eye cream does all I want and then some. My eye area is instantly de-puffed and brighter; lines are plumped up and lessened. Plus it just feels luxurious.
- philosophy supersize fragrance three in one gel and body lotion duo
Amazing Grace is my go-to scent to simply smell fresh and pretty. I most often skip the perfume and just scent with this wash and lotion (which my body loves!).
- It Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil
With a few flicks of this pencil, my brows are perfected. The formula doesn’t budge and the universal shade is great.
- Neutrogena Dermatologics Retinol Nx Serum
This retinol serum does a fantastic job at making my skin look more even toned. I apply it every night to wake up to better looking skin each morning.