Just when I thought orange was so last year, I have found myself, once again, obsessed with it. I plan to rock this color again all summer. I am the one with more than one orange hand bag, countless orange shoes, and way too many accessories. Orange is such a fun color. To go right along with this trend, there is the brand new M·A·C All About Orange collection. It really could not have come at a better time.
Orange. Its vibrant energy and modern edge ignites fashion and beauty big time in Korea, Asia and the world. It’s one of the new global super shades that pops with sizzle and cool sophistication. M·A·C loves a colour with international impact and has translated the trend into a makeup collection for face, lips and nails. From Nail Lacquer in Sweet Pop to sizzling Tangerine Dream Lipstick – it’s an homage to orange.
I am all about orange on my tips and toes, lips and I am going to try it on my cheeks. This collection is orange perfection.
Lipstick - $15.00
- Razzledazzler- light cream peach (lustre)
- Sweet & Sour - soft peach cream (cremesheen)
- Tangerine Dream - warm orange cream (lustre)
- Flamingo - light milky bright coral (lustre)
- Sushi Kiss - mid-tone coral cream (satin)
- Tart & Trendy - bright neutral orange cream (lustre)
- Neon Orange - bright clean orange (amplified)
Cremesheen Glass - $20.00
- Double Happiness - frosted light nude (cremesheen)
- Imperial Light - frosted light peach (cremesheen)
- Rising Sun - frosted bright orange (cremesheen)
Rainy Season Eye Shadow X 4 - $40.00
- Arctic Grey - frosted mid-tone gray (lustre)
- Courtly Grey - matte cool gray (matte)
- Typographic - asphalt black (matte)
- Rainy Season - light warm gray frost (satin)
Powder Blush - $21.00
- Honey Jasmine - soft warm coral (satin)
- Royal Sunset - soft cool peach (satin)
- Immortal Flower - bright peach (satin)
Nail Lacquer - $16.00
- Ke Ai - soft pink frost (frost)
- Sweet Pop - peach cream (cream)
- Fiestaware - mid-tone orange coral (cream)
- Morange - bright cream orange (cream)
I am loving the lipsticks that I have. With the exception of Neon Orange, these are every day wearable. Neon Orange is definitely one to reserve for a bold lippie day.
Honey Jasmine is a gorgeous Powder Blush shade and frankly, I was surprised how pretty it looks on my skin. It a darker orange shade opposed to brighter, but looks beautiful blended on the apples of my cheeks over bronzer. It actually gives off a more natural look that I thought it would.
I was so happy to see that the eye palette didn't contain any orange shades. I cannot wear orange on my eyes without looking sick. This palette is made to complement the orange hues on lips and cheeks. Rainy Season may be gray in name, but on me, three of colors look like beautiful shades of taupe. They are definitely more gray-taupe as opposed to a lot of taupes that take on a pink or lavender hue. It was unexpected, and I am loving the palette. I am using Arctic Grey (the frosted color) on my lid with Rainy Season lightly blended on my brow bone and Courtly Gray in my crease. I finish by lining with Typographic. The look is a beautiful soft smoky eye - with taupes.
M·A·C All About Orange is available online at maccosmetics.com today and will be in stores beginning June 6th.
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information. Copyright © 2001 - 2015 Beautiful Makeup Search.
Copyright © 2001 - 2015 Beautiful Makeup Search.