This frosted line of eye shadows launched with the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale last month, and I hear they are very popular. Leave it to M·A·C to make me lust for an updated frosted eye look. Meet M·A·C Electric Cool.
Electrifying pigments fuse with high frost in 12 limited edition shades. From the moment your brush touches the lightweight formula, you’ll be wired into its sensational blending power. For a multi-dimensional pearly wash, try Superwatt—a shimmering taupe. Amp it up with Highly Charged’s vibrant purple, or shock with Fashion Circuit’s Kelly green. It’s luxe with a hue-rich colour charge…who wouldn’t want to be this Electric?
I have Love Power, a very light, pretty frosted pink. It goes on deeper (as in it is very pigmented) and more pink than you'd think. The formula is a very lightweight creamy formula, that feels super soft and silky. It looks best applied with a large shader brush so you can press on the pigment where you want it. I use M·A·C's 249 Large Shader Brush to get the look I want.
M·A·C Electric Cool Eye Shadow in Love Power
Take a look at the Electric Cool shade line up:
- Pure Flash - Pale champagne
- Love Power - Soft shimmering rose
- Dynamo - Mid-tone coral
- Coil - Copper bronze
- Superwatt - Light shimmering taupe
- Brilliantly Lit - Bright acid yellow green
- Fashion Circuit - Bright kelly green
- Infra-violet - Mid-tone pink violet with blue pearl
- Highly Charged - Rich purple with pink pearl
- Switch to Blue - Rich cobalt
- Blacklit - Black with multi-dimensional pearl
- Electroplate - Cool gunmetal grey
Shop for the Electric Cool Eye Shadows at Nordstrom now. Each shadow sells for $17.50.