I am a gloss girl. I love the shine and subtle color change it makes to my lips, whether on its own or over a lipstick. When M∙A∙C said they have a new lipstick that actually gives the glossy look of gloss, with a sheer, sheen, but pigmented look of lipstick, I thought, nah. It's been tried before. Up until the recent launch of the Chubby Stick from Clinique, I would not think this were possible, especially in lipstick form. I was wrong. As usual, M∙A∙C gets it right again, and I am loving this new Sheen Supreme Lipstick, without a touch of gloss in sight.
Gloss is good, but there’s nothing quite as wonderfully, worldly cinematic as a Lipstick – and they’re coming back! We’ve updated formulas to make it all plausible. Sheen Supreme is the combination of the strong, sensually saturated colour of, say, Tilda Swinton’s I Am Love Milanese Lipstick, leavened with the light feel and clear vibrancy, the see-through sheen of a modern New York City Girl Gloss. Imagine no muddy undertones, gliding in pearl or creme finish, moisturizing with no sticky/tacky feel. It’s a new medium, with M∙A∙C in the lead. This is retro/modern – and devastatingly chic.
Sheen Supreme Lipstick comes in a nice range of 14 shades, each as nice as the next.
SHEEN SUPREME LIPSTICK - $14.50
- Supremely Confident - Pale nude
- Bare Again - Pinky neutral beige
- Can’t Get Enough - Beige neutral
- Behave Yourself - Light blue pink
- Gotta Dash! - Pale clean coral
- Full Speed - Bright clean yellow pink
- Insanely It - Watermelon pink
- Ultra Darling - Mid-tone yellow pink
- New Temptation - Vivid blue red
- Quite the Thing! - Deep blue plum
- Impressive - Neutral gilded plum
- Look at Her! - Metallic copper
- Can’t Resist - Golden purplish red
- Good to be Bad - Deep burgundy
M∙A∙C Sheen Supreme Lipstick is available now at all M∙A∙C locations and online at maccosmetics.com.