MAC has teamed up with womenswear designer Zac Posen for a makeup collection featuring his name, MAC Zac Posen. It's a classic collection, just like his trademark designs. From the packaging to the shades, the makeup and shades are exquisite.
"After dazzling women with his modern but timeless designs on the runway and red carpet for 13 years, New York designer Zac Posen presents his debut colour collection for M·A·C. From the iconic packaging to the square-handled contour and buffer brushes that boast the designer’s mark, every loving detail that Posen adorns on the female form takes on new shape for the face."
I rarely post photos of boxes or packaging, but I was really impressed with everything about this.
I love the simplicity of the products. The bronzer and blush are my favorite (shocker) with the 6 pan shadow palette being a keeper as well. I simply love how wearable the shades are. Worn together, they leaves eyes with a soft, everyday look that can be kicked up just a bit. The mauve and gray together are always on point, and yes, classic. The surprise is the orange lipstick.
The complete MAC Zac Posen makeup collection:
Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder - $27
- Transparent pressed powder
Lipstick - $18
- Sheer Madness - Sheer nude (lustre)
- Darling Clementine - Bright orange (matte)
- Dangerously Red - Blue fuchsia (matte)
Eyeshadow X 6 Eye Z You - $43.50
- Cozy Grey - Soft white pearl (veluxe pearl)
- Phloof! - Frosted off-white (frost)
- After Dusk - Deep lilac (veluxe pearl)
- Performance Art - Soft lilac w/multi-pearl (veluxe pearl)
- Palatable - Deep frost-grey (satin)
- Mauve Over - Soft mid-tone mauve (veluxe pearl)
Fluidline Pen - $23
- Retro Black - Solid flat black
Zoomlash Mascara - $18
- Zoomblack - Rich black
Powder Blush Duo - $29
- Haute Contour- Matte neutral brown/pink coral w/pearl
182 Buffer - $54
168 Large Angle Contour - $36