There is no denying that some of the NARS designer collaborations are the best. Launching on May 1, there will be a new one and it is a beauty, of course, as they have teamed up with famed shoe and bag designer Pierre Hardy. Take a look at NARS Pierre Hardy.
The collection is bold, but created with a beautiful fresh color palette, inspired by Hardys' Summer 2013 shoe collection. The collection includes six color-forward nail polish pairings (12 shades in all) and two richly-hued blushes.
You have to see the nail polish duos! They come housed in a small shoebox with dust bag, which looks similar to Hardy’s own footwear packaging.
The blush palettes feature a cubic print graphic with shimmering gold overspray on top of the blush.
The NARS Pierre Hardy collection:
Blush - $41.00
- Rotonde - tiger lily
- Boys Don't Cry - pink grapefruit
Nail Polish Duo - $29.00
- Ethno Run - orange & navy
- Sharpliness - peach & burgundy
- Vertebra- coral & dusty rose
- Easy Walking - rose gold & camel
- Sharks - yellow & lavender
- Venomous - gunmetal & black (exclusive to NARS boutiques and narscosmetics.com)
The NARS Pierre Hardy collection will be available on May 1, at all NARS locations, including NARS boutiques and online at narscosmetics.com.