I am sure you have lightened up your makeup routine during these dog days of summer. I know I can't go on with a heavy coat of foundation this time of year. While Tinted Moisturizers and BB Creams are my go to face perfectors of late, I just discovered two products that are helping me with my no makeup, makeup routine.
Both No Foundation Foundation ($55) and No Concealer Concealer ($45) do a wonderful job at even-ing skin tone and minimizing imperfections without really adding a makeup look to the skin. The formulas are light-weight and creamy and glide on with ease. It is hard to believe that one shade fits all, but it does. I have used it on my self-tanned skin and tested it on my daughter, who has a much darker skin tone than I, and my sister who is much more pale than me. It worked on all of us and simply made our skin look better.
Why does it work so well? Take a look at some of the ingredients and their benefits:
• Vitamin C Ester for brightening and collagen boosting
• Hyaluronic Acid to lock in moisture and minimize wrinkles over time
• Phospholipids deliver essential moisture while creating a barrier to further protect the skin from environmental stressors
• Protects against UVA and UVB damage with a non-chemical, mineral based SPF 35
• Three different Neuropeptides to address fine lines, firmness and smoothness
• Microcirculatory agents that help treat dark circles so they are less visible over time
Do you like a no makeup makeup look in the summer? It's also perfect for lazy weekends.