Next up in my spring collection rundowns is actually two from nail brand Zoya. One is very Spring with unexpectedly soft and beautiful shades. The colors in the Zoya Spring 2012 True Collection really speak spring to me, with its variations form very light and creamy nude, to a subtly shimmery muted grape.
- Cho - Opaque yellow-toned light soft peachy beige with a hint of ultra fine silver shimmer. A light, creamy nude especially nice for skin tones with olive or yellow undertones.
- Farah - Opaque light khaki-beige with subtle sandy, greenish undertones and a cream finish. An always appropriate neutral to add to your polish wardrobe.
- Bevin - Dusty, medium sage green with teal tones and a creamy opaque finish. A stylish and unique shade for when you want something different from the usual mint green.
- Skylar - Medium steel blue with a softened, dusty look and speckled by visible gold and silver shimmer flecks. A soft blue that's bold without being too dark, bright or flashy.
- Tru - Saturated, red-toned grape purple with speckled shimmer that reflects gold, orange and red.? Bold and saturated warm color made even more interesting with color-shifting shimmer.
- Lotus - Very soft, dusty blue-toned amethyst purple with colorful shimmer that reflects pink, red and gold. A dreamy smoky shade for purple lovers that looks both soft and luminous.
The next one is really fun, called Fleck Effect. Think flecks of color that you can wear alone, but better yet and really designed to be top coats. When topped over another shade, these colors really make the flecks of color pop.
- Maisie - Sheer turquoise blue base with reflective Mylar flakes that shift from green to blue. A fun flake glitter topcoat that can be layered over any shade to create a fascinating 3D effect.
- Opal - Sheer green base with reflective Mylar flakes that shift from bright green to blue. A fun flake glitter topcoat that can be layered over any shade to create a fascinating 3D effect.
- Chloe - Sheer coral pink base with two types of duochrome Mylar flakes: red-orange to gold and gold-green to blue. A fun flake glitter topcoat that can be layered over any shade to create a fascinating 3D effect.
Each nail lacquer retails for $8.00 each. It is important to note that Zoya Nail Polish is a nail polish free of toluene, formaldehyde, DBP (phthalates) and camphor.
Both True and Fleck Effect are available now at professional salons, or online through Zoya.com.
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information. Copyright © 2001 - 2015 Beautiful Makeup Search.
Copyright © 2001 - 2015 Beautiful Makeup Search.