Yet another brand with a new beauty balm. Yes, they are taking the world by storm. As I have said before, I love this new addition to the US market. The difference with the BB creams in the US is that they are more of a product along the line of a tinted moisturizer with some extra added benefit. The new beauty balm I am talking about today from Stila is called Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm. It does offer many benefits to beautify your skin.
The ten benefits are listed right on the back of the box:
- Contains innovative microspheres , which have been shown to hide skin imperfections and reduce the appearance of wrinkle depth by up to 84%
- Infused with natural, skin protecting emollients which have been shown to increase antioxidant activity by up to 89.7%
- Enriched with tripeptide-37, bamboo and pea extracts, which help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Long-wearing, high definition formula
- Helps reduce pore size and provides oil and blemish control
- Features and exclusive complex, which helps reduce redness and skin irritation
- Uses the smallest particle size of coated pigments for seamless, smooth coverage
- Luxurious beauty balm glides onto skin and leaves a daily powdery finish
- Ideal for all skin types and skin tones
- Oil-free, paraben-free and dermatologist tested
In my experience, this balm makes skin look overall better. My skin looks brighter, wrinkles and lines are diffused, and I really like the anti-aging properties that the formula contains. It looks better than your average tinted moisturizer with it's light feel, and offers a very light coverage.
The only things missing? An SPF and a broader range of shades. I think that this is the first beauty balm that I have seen without an SPF. Also, though the one shade that HD Beauty Balm comes in is very blend able and somewhat forgiving, it really is too light for my lightly tanned NC30 skin tone. Maybe if I didn't have a bit of a self-tan it would be a better match. I would love to try this in a shade or two darker. Many of the US brands are offering more color choices, and I am hoping that Stila hears our need too, as I really like the way that this one instantly beautifies my skin.
Stila Stay All Day HD Beauty Balm is an exclusive at Ulta Beauty right now, where it sells for $38.00.
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information. Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Beautiful Makeup Search.
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Beautiful Makeup Search.