Inspired by America’s most glamorous synchronized swimming group, the Aqualillies, this limited-edition collection from Tarte is all about summer. Not just from the colors, but the products are made to withstand the efforts of these swimmers and includes seven splashproof products. It's what we all want for our summer makeup; beautiful products that last through all the elements. Take a look at Aqualillies for tarte.
The collection includes a must have palette that has all of your shadows and face products tucked inside a beautiful mirrored compact. This Aqualillies for tarte Amazonian clay waterproof eye and cheek palette includes 6 new eye shadows, a bronzer and highlighter, along with a brand new limited-edition Amazonian clay 12-hour blush. I have been a long time fan of the Lights, Camera, Splashes Waterproof Mascara and I highly recommend the long-wearing waterproof mascara for super long, thick voluminous lashes that stand up to last the day. Another must have product for summer is the Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Splash.
This sparkling turquoise liner makes a summer eye unexpectedly gorgeous and I wore it during all of my recent beach vacation. I especially like it paired with a deep brown liner on top, and use the Splash on the outer corner and lower lash line. The enclosed brush (in the prettiest teal green color) makes application easy and perfect every time.
The Aqualillies for tarte collection:
- Amazonian clay waterproof eye and cheek palette - $38.00
- Amazonian clay finishing powder - $29.00
- Maracuja divine shine lip gloss duo - $24.00 (exclusive to Ulta)
- Glamazon pure performance 12-hour lipstick in timeless - $26.00
- Lights, camera, splashes waterproof mascara - $19.00
- Amazonian clay waterproof liner in black - $22.00 (exclusive to Ulta)
- Amazonian clay waterproof liner in splash - $22.00 (exclusive to Sephora)