I wanted to say HI because I really feel out of the loop. I know you couldn't tell, but I have been traveling for over three weeks, and I am finally home to a computer where I can really catch up! Yay! I have been depending on my trusty iPad (LOVE IT) and have been able to keep up with giveaways and such, but I feel like I have missed you. I haven't responded to email and comments over the last month, but I am back now and things will resume back to normal. If I owe you a response, look for it this week.
Now that I am back, I have so much to catch you up on. I have been trying and discovering new beauties everyday, and I have so much to share. Make sure you check in a few times a day now as I plan to update two to three times a day! I will post a morning post, like I normally do, a mid day post and a late afternoon post ( at least for the next month) to keep you all in the loop. I just know you will love what I have to share.
I have a new giveaway that I will be posting later today as a sort of welcome back, so be sure to log back on tonight and enter, because this one will only be up for a few days! IT is one thing I have discovered, these flash giveaways. Some only last a day (a few hours even!), but I plan to keep this one up for two days as an experiment - with some new fun giveaway software too. It will be even easier for you to enter the giveaway, and even earn extra entries by sharing the giveaway and entering every day too. So, be sure to look for that in a bit and let me know what you think about the new software.
In case you have been missing like me, I wanted to point to a few of the most popular posts. I love when I go to other blogs and see this sort of round-up, and I think it is a great way to get caught up.
- Introducing FLIRT! Big Flirt Sheer and Shiny Lipgloss.
- How to do Your Makeup in 5 Minutes with 5 Easy Steps.
- SPF Yourself: Hydra Life Pro-Youth Protective Fluid SPF 15.
- 4 Safe Alternatives to the Brazilian Blowout.
- The Revolution High Performance Lash Curler by Urban Decay.
- The 9 Best Luxury Bronzers.
Lastly, here are a few shopping specials and tips I have to share. You know I am all about saving money on beauty products and these coupons, codes and specials will have you do just that.
- Receive a free philosophy Best Sellers Kit ($25 value) with any $50 philosophy purchase at Beauty.com!
- Buy $30 in FusionBeauty and receive a free travel sized PrimeResults Anti Wrinkle Primer ($10 value) at Beauty.com!
- New Customers - get $5 off $35 or $10 off $70 on your first Beauty.com order!
- Get a FREE mini ultra radiance facial re-hydrating mist with $35 order at BenefitCosmetics.com. Add product to cart then use code MSTYEYED. Offer valid August 2 - 8, 2011.
- Buy 2, get the 3rd free on any Bliss, Remede and Elemis purchase! Use promo code 3FOR2. Valid now through 8.15.
- Free Ojon hair serum with any $25 or more order ($12 value). Enter RESTORE at checkout.
- Free Caudalie Vinoperfect moisturizer with any $25 or more order ($23 value). Enter VINOSPF at checkout.
- Free Justin Bieber laptop case with purchase of 1.7oz SOMEDAY fragrance. Enter SOMEDAY at checkout.
Enjoy the rest of the day, and don't forget to check back tonight to enter my latest giveaway that you won't want to miss!
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information. Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Beautiful Makeup Search.
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Beautiful Makeup Search.