The new vision in color from Estée Lauder for the Fall 2010 season is beyond gorgeous. If you remember they recently introduced Pure Color Gloss and Pure Color Shadow. Building on that is this Fall 2010 collection called the Blue Dahlia Pure Color Collection. If you are looking for smoldering eyes, shimmering lips and bold nails, this collection is for you.
Estée Lauder Creative Makeup Director Tom Pecheux debuted his inspiration for this collection backstage at the Derek Lam Autumn/Winter 2010 Fashion Show. At the “Myth of the West” themed show, Tom created a strong, intensely energetic look that perfectly tied together the design and fantasy of the clothing. The complete makeup collection includes two distinct looks as well as two complimentary lip products that create a visionary, avant-garde look with a touch of whimsical glamour.
Pecheux said, "The blues and purples in the collection are iconic colors for autumn and winter. I like to give women choices in the way that they look. From a neutral to a smoky to a fashionable, strong look, these shades can be used with them all."
In this intensely seductive collection, eyes take center stage in electric blue and vintage violet, lips are shimmering in subtle shades of pale pink and raspberry shine while rich nail hues of deep navy and iridescent lilac complete the look.
The two looks:
- Pure Color Five Color EyeShadow Palette in Blue Dahlia $40.00
- Pure Color Gloss Stick in Rose Dusk $18.50
- Pure Color Gloss Stick in Night Bloom $18.50
- Pure Color Gloss in Rock Candy $20.00
- Pure Color Gloss in Twilight Petal $20.00
- Pure Color EyeShadow Single in Twilight Rose $20.00
- Pure Color EyeShadow Single in Sepia Sand $20.00
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Blue Dahlia $18.00
- Pure Color Five Color EyeShadow Palette in Surreal Violet $40.00
- Pure Color Gloss Stick in Orchid Dream $18.50
- Pure Color Gloss Stick in Mauve Mirage $18.50
- Pure Color Gloss in Raspberry Pop $20.00
- Pure Color Gloss in Star Pink $20.00
- Pure Color EyeShadow Single in Enchanted Meadow $20.00
- Pure Color EyeShadow Single in Emerald Star $20.00
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Surreal Violet $18.00
No matter which look you choose, there are also two coordinating lip products in Midnight Bloom that go with both looks. There is the Pure Color Gloss Stick, which sells for $18.50 and Pure Color Gloss, which sells for $18.00.
To see all of the collection pictures, be sure to check out the Blue Dahlia Pure Color Collection Photo Gallery.
The Blue Dahlia Pure Color Fall 2010 collection is be available for a limited time at all Estée Lauder counters nationwide and online at esteelauder.com.