While sometimes I want to get my self-tan on in a few hours, unless I am perfect at applying, mistakes happen. Less often are mistakes from gradual tanners. Now, I am talking gradual in, building a natural looking self-tan in a few days - not a few weeks. After four days of using the new Gradual Self-Tanners from St. Tropez, I can clearly say that going slow and steady is the answer to a perfectly natural looking faux-tan, with no noticeable mistakes (or self-tanner smell!).
The St. Tropez Everyday Gradual Tanners are made to work like most gradual self-tanners, as you apply them daily, just like a moisturizer. What I especially like more about this line though, is that these self-tanners with the St. Tropez innovative Aromaguard™ fragrance technology that eliminates the tell-tale self tan aroma by a minimum of 70%.
The St. Tropez line of gradual tanners include:
- Everyday Body - $30.00 Available in Light/Medium or Medium/Dark
- Everyday Face - $25.00 Available in Light/Medium or Medium/Dark
- Everyday Mousse -$30.00 Available in one shade
- Everyday Spray - $35.00 Available in one shade
- Everyday Perfect Legs -$30.00 Available in one shade, but has an instant bronzer in it for an immediate glow
All of the Everyday Gradual Self-Tanners are sold online at sttropeztan.com, Blue Mercury, BlueMercury.com, Sephora and Sephora.com and select luxury spas around the country, including Canyon Ranch (Tucson, AZ and Lenox, MA), Bacara Resort and Spa (Santa Barbara), Spa at The Crescent (Dallas, TX) and Kate Somerville (Los Angeles, CA).
*Press sample(s) of the product(s) featured was provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration.