Just in case you missed anything around here or on some of my favorite beauty blogs this week, here is a little recap.
- The John Frieda Root Awakening Hair Stylers giveaway has ended. I will be randomly selecting and notifying the five winners later today. If you didn't enter but still want the details on this fabulous line of hair styling products, be sure to read how they have made such a difference in my hair.
- All Lacquered Up attempts a water marble manicure and shares her frustrations with the technique.
- Nancy from Beauty411 has compiled a Mother's Day Fragrance Gift Guide.
- 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic found the perfect hairspray to hold up to Seattle humidity and rain!
- Looking for a scentsational new body wash or cream that leaves your skin silky smooth and soft without breaking the bank? Then you will want to check out my review of the latest from Caress.
- Finally, if you didn't catch my love for the newest MAC mascara, you need to read about it and let me know how much you love it too.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend and I'll be back tomorrow with great new posts and suggestions for last minute mother's day gifts of beauty.