Just in case you missed anything around here or on some of my favorite beauty blogs this week, here is a little recap.
- La Mer and Depth Body were just two brands that were celebrating World Oceans Day? Did you catch the dive video with January Jones and enter my giveaway for the full line of Depth products?
- Nancy from Beauty411 reviews new MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Cream Waterproof Makeup. I am really liking them, did she?
- I named the Kiehl's Super Fluid UV Defense a life changer for me. Product Girl likes it too, but also found a much cheaper and similar product from Neutrogena. Hmmm, looks like I need to try that one now too.
- I love eye masks, and this review on Eyedews from Beauty Snob has me wanting to try those as soon as possible.
- Purple Lab is having a LookBook contest. Did you enter yet?
- The celebs were out for the MTV Movie Awards. I did a run down of a few makeup looks from COVERGIRL.
- Bliss is making it's one hour show debut on QVC tomorrow. I'll be tuning in, will you?
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!