Just in case you missed anything around here or on some of my favorite beauty blogs this week, here is a little recap.
- The beautiful Kardashian sisters are in the beauty business. Earlier in the month, they launched their first beauty product called Kardashian™ Glamour Tan. Did you see my thoughts? On the heels of that, their skin care line, PerfectSkin™ made it's debut with an infomercial.
- Knowing how much I love a beauty deal, I plan to share my finds with you in my new weekly Beauty Steals and Deals feature. I had two posts this week full of the latest and greatest.
- I cannot wait to try the new line of products from CHANEL. As I am always on the hunt for new ways to turn back the hands of time, I plan to put a few of the new Ultra Correction Line Repair products to the test.
- Tomorrow is the first day of summer known as the summer solstice. Jane Iredale wants to kick it off with a new product called Powder-Me SPF. To launch, they will be giving out full sizes of the product to the diners dining al fresco at the Serafina restaurant on 61st St. in NYC on June 21st from 11:00AM to 3:00PM.
- Have you found your new summer fragrance yet? Nancy from Beauty411 just might have found hers with a sneak peek at the new Coach Poppy fragrance.
- Christine from 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic agrees that MAC's new Highlight Powder is just too pretty to use.
- Product Girl has been featuring some sneek peeks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
- Check out what Julia from All About the Pretty has been up to. It is pretty exciting and I am thrilled for all of her new ventures.
Hope everyone had a great week and celebrated Dad in a big way today.