press sample, bought by me, affiliate links
If you have been following this site over the last month or so, you may have noticed that there has been a BIG focus on the lips. Sure, the fall season is often about a bold, red or berry lip, but this year the lip launches seem to be launching one on top of the other. I am not complaining one bit. But as a consumer, it can be downright confusing. Knowing which formula you should buy let alone making a color choice is beyond confusing. I'm here to share the top 10 lipsticks to use this fall based on a few factors.
Out of all the lipsticks we've seen this fall, you have to take into consideration wearability, feel, and of course color. We have also looked at best-selling ratings at the most popular beauty retailers to see what you, as consumers, are buying and are not simply saying, hey, BMS is saying this is the best lipstick to use this fall. We also talked to our friends at the brands to see which colors are the hottest for fall. All in all, these really are the top 10 lipstick to not only use but to buy this fall — if you don't have one of them in your makeup bag already.
1. Tom Ford Boys & Girls Lip Color: Popular shades for fall include Ben, Evan, Aaron and Bradley
2. BITE Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick: Popular shades for fall include Rouge Berry, Thistle, Pepper and Sour Cherry.
6. Estee Lauder Pure Color Love Lipstick: Popular shades for fall include Juiced Up, Rose Xcess, Blasé Buff, Strapless, Ripped Raisin and Pocket Venus.
7. NYX Matte Lipstick: Popular shades for fall include Goal Digger, Eden, Alabama, Euro Trash, Daydream and Temptress.
8. NARS Audacious Lipstick: Popular shades for fall include Raquel, Rita, Audrey, Vera and Charlotte.
9. Urban Decay Vice Lipstick: Popular shades for fall include Mrs. Wallace, Spiderweb, Gash, Crisis, Moshpit and Liar.
A press sample of the products featured have been provided for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links have been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.