We all know Urban Decay knows what it takes to make an amazing palette. Their NAKED Palettes are some of the best selling ever. What is the most sought after eye look? Well, that is the smoky eye, of course and Urban Decay has finally answered the call and has launched a new palette for us smoky eyes gals. This is the Smoked Eyeshadow Palette.
The Smoked Palette features ten eyeshadows to create the ultimate smoky eye in a full range of shades; a full size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion; a deluxe travel sized Eyeshadow Primer Potion; and 29-page step-by-step 'Get the Look Book'.
- Asphalt - deep gunmetal with silver micro glitter and metallic base
- Backdoor - true dark brown with matte finish
- Barlust - dark golden brown with metallic finish
- Blackout - blackest black with matte finish
- Evidence - deep navy blue with shimmery finish
- Freestyle - light pantyhose nude with matte finish
- Kinky - soft ivory peach with matte finish
- Loaded - deep emerald shimmer with metallic base
- Mushroom - warm grey with shimmery finish
- Rockstar - deep aubergine with shimmery finish
Wende Zomnir, Founder/Creative Director, says that creating the Smoked Palette was a true labor of love. Not only did Wende want to give women the tools they needed, she wanted to guide them with the 'Get the Look Book'. This handy illustrated guide is amazing.
This book features 12 looks, all detailed and unique. Each and every look and step was carefully orchestrated by Wende. It also includes sections on prep and techniques, which I have learned a great deal from. With the guide and the shadows, the perfect smoky look is easy.
The Smoked Palette sells for $49.00 and is available right now at urbandecay.com, Sephora, ULTA and select Macy's.
About the author: A savvy beauty expert, Teri Cosenzi is the creator of beautifulmakeupsearch.com. As a busy Mom to four, she is committed to finding makeup and skincare that simply works and works well. For 12 years, she has brought the latest and greatest in makeup and beauty news, reviews and beauty tips to the web. Teri lives, dreams and blogs beauty!
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Beautiful Makeup Search. Subscribe to our newsletter!