I previewed the Urban Decay Theodora Palette with images from the brand, but now that I have my hands on the palette, I had to show it off.
The Theodora Palette comes boxed in a really nice box and includes a Get the Look card. There are six shadows housed in Urban Decay's "Create Your Own Palette" tin, with space for a 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Zero. The set also includes Super-Saturated High Gloss Color in Theodora, a bright red cream.
The palette includes the following eye shadows:
- Broken - Pale cream satin
- Beware - Warm brown matte
- Bewitch - Dark charcoal brown satin
- West - Deep metallic brown shimmer
- Spell - Black satin with green and gold shimmer and gold metallic with tonal glitter
- Jealous - Pale green pearl and dark green pearl
I am loving the variety of browns and neutrals in the palette. You know Urban Decay always gets those right. They alone, can create your everyday looks, while adding in the black satin and gold metallic from Spell can really amp it up for night. Those together can create a really cool look. The green shades are different, but are actually a lot softer than they look in the pan and are pretty wearable. The duo shades are genius.