As I sit here gazing out the window on this first full day of spring, all I can do is wonder about the warmth of that is soon to come. I wish I could feel it now, but alas, this is New England and it is snowing. So. Not. Spring.
What has gotten me in the mood for spring and into summer is the release of the Zoya Sunshine and Summertime collection. Can't you just see these beauties on your tips and toes all spring and summer long?
- Reva - A cool toned strawberry red with glowing golden metallic sparkle. A very rich and luxurious looking gilded red.
- Kimmy - Gleaming metallic candy apple red brightened by gold sparkle. Not your usual red shimmer- this one has a fiery attitude.
- Apple - Luminous yellow-toned apple green packed with gold metallic sparkle. A dimensional green that's clean and bright.
- Tanzy - Light, bright tangerine orange with yellow gold metallic sparkle. A sunny orange that's easy to wear year-round.
- Rica - Warm light coral with pink and orange tones and heavy gold metallic sparkle. An alternative to flat corals for when you want to shine.
- Faye - A bronzed mauve with purple and brown undertones flooded with right gold sparkle. A unique gilded shade that will work in any season.
- Sooki - Bright, clean, crisp cool cherry red cream with a subtle jelly finish. For an irresistible, attention-grabbing red nail.
- Tamsen - Medium warm brick red with strong orange tones with an opaque cream finish. A special red that is both enticing and mysterious
- Areej - Pink with an opaque cream finish. A pink for when you want a bold pop of color but not something neon
- Kieko - Warm, red toned dusty light purple with berry tones with an opaque cream finish. A nice alternative to pure pink or berry, especially flattering on warm skin tones.
- Mira - Blue toned medium purple with dusty lavender tones and an opaque cream finish. For a muted yet colorful purple that isn't too dark.
- Breezi - Soft, dusty, medium cerulean blue with an opaque cream finish. A super chic high-fashion denim look for nails.
Find Zoya Sunshine and Summertime at zoya.com now. Each bottle sells for $8.00.